Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Law of Attraction: Fun First, Finances Will Follow

One of the things I’ve been hearing from a lot of people lately is, “I’ll be happy when ______ (blank);” specifically, around finances. I hear, “I’ll be happy when…I make more money,” “I’ll happy when…I get this job,” or some variation.


Waiting for happiness reminds me of a carrot on a stick. It’s going to be at arms length…something that’s forever just out of your reach. You will never truly be able to enjoy “happiness” if you’re waiting on some type of event to happen. Because happiness is not an event, happiness is a choice. Happiness is something that you can choose to do at any given time.


On a side note: happiness is what will actually attract the thing you desire…how ironic!


I was talking with a young lady a few days ago about how sometimes people punish themselves by not participating in things they enjoy when they find themselves in a financial bind. This is one the worse things you can do when you’re felling down about anything. This is the tie when you need the most joy in your life. Now, I’m suggesting that you go out and spend, spend, spend, but find the things that you can do that are free that bring you joy.


The reason why this is so important is that you will attract what you are emotionally putting out (vibrating). So, let’s look at this scenario:


You’re in a in a financial bind which causes stress, frustration and anxiety. So, what happens as a result? You attract more stress, frustration, and anxiety. Then, on top of that, you neglect yourself by removing fun, and excitement, and joy from your life; causing more stress, frustration and anxiety…even potentially leading to depression.



Practical Application
So, I want to share the same advice I gave the young lady, “Fun first…finance will follow.”


Truly allow yourself the opportunity to create fun and happiness – NOW – and you will see that the finances will follow the fun.


Click here for fun ways to manifest more money


View the original article here

No comments: