Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year’s message from Rhonda Byrne

All of us at The Secret want to wish you the happiest of New Year’s for 2019!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

Recently I’ve been focused on setting intentions, and so it’s appropriate that my New Year message to you is to remind you of the power of setting an intention at the beginning of every day.  Direct the universal forces to do your bidding and state how you want particular things in your day to go, making sure to say how you want your day to go overall.  Like this:

“I choose that this day be the best it can be.”

“I choose that this day be harmonious in every way.”

“I choose to be happier from moment to moment today.”

For a good life, it’s so important to set a positive intention for the day, because without it, your day can automatically default to the negative. You can set your intention the night before, or as you wake in the morning, but be sure to set it.  It’s the perfect habit to adopt to ensure a fantastic 2019!  Another habit to adopt is to watch The Secret documentary every year on January 1st to ensure a great year ahead.

Here is my intention for 2019:

I choose that 2019 be the best year of our life - but in particular - the best year of your life!

Rhonda Byrne

No comments: